You Have Mail: True Stories of Cybercrime (24/7: Science Behind the Scenes: Spy Files)
- Chapter Summaries and questions that recap the evidence: You're The Medical Examiner
- Reading Cues and Clues: Prompts, call-outs, highlighted words, diagrams, and primary sources
- Field Guides and Tools: Bone Guides, Parasite Guides, Ghost-Hunter Technology, Spy gadgets
- Cool, bold, graphic design: CSI-like real-time graphic organizers
- Critical thinking and analysis: the Science behind identifying who, what, when, where, why
Curriculum Standards: Grades 5-8 and 9-12 Science Standards
Science as Inquiry
- Identify questions and concepts that guide scientific investigations.
- Recognize and analyze alternative explanations and models.
- Communicate and defend a scientific argument.
- Results of scientific inquiry emerge from different types of investigations and public communication among scientists.
Science and Technology
- Communicate the problem, process, and solution
- Scientists use different methods of investigation, and accept different types of evidence to support their explanations.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|