Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies
Author Keith Underdahl, also author of Adobe Premiere Pro For Dummies, is an experienced video editor who understands what new Premiere users need to know and how to best explain the topics. In this book, Keith describes:
- Best practices for shooting quality video
- Picking the clips you want to keep and getting them into your computer
- How to use Premiere Elements’ editing tools to add an opening credits page, transitions between clips, sound, music, and ending credits.
- Adding special effects using only computer trickery
- Putting your finished project on a DVD, videotape, or the Internet
Covering more ground than the typical expanded users manuals you find in bookstores, Adobe Premiere Elements For Dummies is the book you need to get you through your first video–editing project as well as to return to whenever you hit rough spots and need instant help.
Once, only professionals with expensive tools could create digital videos. Now, with Adobe Premiere Elements and this book, you can create movies without a huge budget or a film school degree. This friendly guide shows you all the digital filmmaking steps from shooting video to getting it into your computer, editing your clips, adding music, and putting it all on a DVD to share with the world.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Katy Perry: The Ultimate Katy Perry Fan Book 2017: Katy Perry Facts, Quiz, Quotes PLUS Photos and Puzzle: Volume 1 (Katy Perry Books)